|Length||w/ Module: 7.9" w/o Module: 5.9"|
|Weight||8.5 oz (241 g) 11 oz (312 g)|
|Diameter||1.25'' (3.175 cm)|
SF Modular RYDER direct-thread suppressors are built to the same exacting standards as our battle-proven Fast-Attach®SOCOM suppressors. The SF RYDER 9M-Ti suppressor—for 9mm pistols and rifles—features an ultra-light titanium tube, front plate, and rear plate that help minimize weight with no sacrifice in strength. Inside the suppressor are durable heat-treated, stainless steel baffles that are indexed and numbered for easy disassembly and reassembly for cleaning. This model allows for the end-user to remove a 2” module from the front portion of the suppressor to reduce overall length. Simply reinstall the end plate on the now-shorter option and the suppressor is ready for use. Patented pig-nose baffles precisely direct gases from fired rounds for superior sound attenuation and reduced muzzle blast, while built-in spacers help reduce carbon buildup, which can adversely affect performance of a suppressor. A tough, Cerakote finish—available in three colors—helps protect the durable 9MTi, which comes in models that fit 9mm weapons with 1/2 x 28 or M13.5 x 1 threaded barrels.
- Ultra-lightweight titanium construction, rounded ends & fluted body reduce weight with no sacrifice in strength
- Patented pig-nose stainless steel baffles are durable and provide superior sound attenuation and reduced muzzle blast
- Built-in spacers help reduce carbon buildup between baffles
- Baffles are numbered and indexed for ease of reassembly
- Easy removal of 2” modular section allows for shorter overall length of suppressor when needed.
- Included assembly/disassembly tool for easy baffle removal
- Quick, secure screw-on attachment to 1/2 x 28 or M13.5 x 1 threaded barrels
- Addtional pistons sold seperately
- Coated with durable, attractive Cerakote finish
- Backed by SureFire No-Hassle Guarantee
- Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
- CALL US FOR A BETTER PRICE!